[xsl] Saxon 7.1 in XMLSPY

Subject: [xsl] Saxon 7.1 in XMLSPY
From: "gary cor" <stuff4gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:41:50 +0000
Hi,

I put the saxon.exe as an external transformation program in xmlspy using 'C:\saxon.exe -o %2 %1 %3' and it works great. However I wantto try out version 2 of XSLT and I don't know how to set this up with full saxon or even if it is possible? Does anyone no whether it is possible to do this with the full saxon 7.1 somehow, I have C:\saxon\saxon7.jar (I have installed java which runs on the command line, not to sure about compiling or whatever I have to do with it to make it mash my xml and xsl!)

Cheers

G.