Re: [xsl] Conditional document merge

Subject: Re: [xsl] Conditional document merge
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:45:48 +0100

> I believe I can pick up on the missing elements as soon as I've passed them
> by. If I have two sorted trees to compare and in one I go from A to C and in
> the other I go from A to B then I know I've missed B in the first?

But only if you have some specification of the order other than "the
order in which they appear". By using "A" and "C" above you are implying
alphabetic order and so its not hard to spot B is missing but in your
example
you said the order of the elements in the two docs could be different
so how in that case do I know B is missing rather than just later in the
order?

David