[xsl] RE: [slightly OT] question about PAX and XPath

Subject: [xsl] RE: [slightly OT] question about PAX and XPath
From: Amanda Birmingham <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:15:18 -0600
Hi, Malcolm,

I know that selectNodes and selectSingleNodes *do* take XPath; however, my understanding (pls correct if I'm wrong!) was that these methods are MS extensions of the DOM, and not part of any of the DOM standards (1,2, or 3) ... hence my concern about using them and my (so far fruitless) quest to find standard methods that accept XPath ...

Thanks,
Amanda