RE: [xsl] character dagger

Subject: RE: [xsl] character dagger
From: "Dudley, Mark" <Mark.Dudley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:49:12 -0400
You can also include a font that contains the character you are looking to
display. FOP has facilities to embed fonts that are not part of the default
distribution. Make sure the license for the font does not restrict embedding
and take a look at http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html to see how to do it.

Mark Dudley
Xerox, Corp.