[xsl] Yet Another Flat File to Hierarchy question..

Subject: [xsl] Yet Another Flat File to Hierarchy question..
From: "Paul Bunkham" <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:41:26 +0100
Hello all,

Sorry to bother you with this, but I have been working with the example I
found whilst trawling this list's archive, which creates a hierachy from a
flat file structure based on attribute. This example I found at
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/flatfile.html#d131e365 section 6.

My problem is this. My sttributes are numerical depicting the depth the tag
should be placed at, e.g.:

I can get this to work fine by adapting the key definitions in Jeni's
algorithm.  However, in the application that I am using this, I do not
necessarily know in advance the maximum and minimum level value.  I have
implemented a min and max function to retrieve these values, but I need to
generate the key look-up tables based on these values.  Is this possible?
and if so does anyone have an idea as to how to do it?

Thanks for your time,

Paul.