Re: [xsl] Getting XML and XSL from PDF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting XML and XSL from PDF
From: "Kurt Cagle" <cagle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:37:42 -0700
Not without a lot of work.

PDF is basically encoded Postscript. You could theoretically write a
transformation that will generate an XML file based upon the postscript
(possibly an XSL-FO document) but it wouldn't necessarily bear any
resemblance to the code that either informed the transformation (the XML
data) or performed the transformation (the XSLT).