Re: [xsl] xsl editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl editor
From: Eric Promislow <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:00:19 -0700
Please excuse the product plug, but from your question the
following info is certainly pertinent:

ActiveState has two editors that let you collapse text around
matching tags.  They both currently work only one way, by positioning
the collapse button at the start tag.  So you can easily find the
matching end tag from the start tag.

Visual XSLT is a plug-in for MS Visual Studio .NET.

Info at http://www.activestate.com/Products/Visual_XSLT/

ActiveState Komodo is a cross-platform (Windows and Linux)
IDE that supports open languages like Perl, Python, PHP and
Tcl, as well as XSLT, XML, and HTML.

Info at http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/

For XSLT, the two products are feature-equivalent,  except
Visual XSLT also provides a "pretty-print" or "reindent"
feature which will position tags at a specified indentation
level.  This would also help line up matching start- and
end-tags.

Yes, I work for ActiveState.

Eric Promislow
Visual Studio .NET Plugins Development Lead
EricP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx