RE: [xsl] trying to load xml and xsl nothing happing

Subject: RE: [xsl] trying to load xml and xsl nothing happing
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:31:37 +0100
You were invoking the transformation on the "document element". Which is
fine; but your template rule was defined on the root node, which is the
parent of the document element, so it won't be matched. Many Microsoft
examples do indeed start the transformation at the outermost element,
but in my view it's simpler and more standard to start it at the root
node.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx