[xsl] RE: XSL-List Digest V4 #456

Subject: [xsl] RE: XSL-List Digest V4 #456
From: Astor Rivera <arivera@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:38:34 -0700
Scott,

When I got started I read Java & XML from o'reilly,
and there is a brief section on the Cocoon topic,
and it is quite simplistic in it's explanation.

You should invest the few dollars for this knowledge.

It is simple in the way it works, basically you are just mapping uri's to
a stylesheet. The stylesheet is applied when you connect to that uri.

Cocoon is definitely worthwhile as it has been for me.

Astor