Re: [xsl] XSL getting started (on a Mac)

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL getting started (on a Mac)
From: terje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Terje Norderhaug)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:15:34 -0700 (PDT)
At 3:38 AM 6/18/02, Ingo Weiss wrote:

>working on a Macintosh (OS 9), what is the easiest way to get
>started with XSLT?
>
>- What processors are available that I can use on my Macintosh?

The Interaction XML application server for Mac implements XSL processing.
You can download a free demo from:

   http://interaction.in-progress.com/

Just configure OS9 Web Sharing for Interaction and you are ready to view
processed pages from a web browser on the same or another computer. See the
README file that comes with the distribution for details.

>- What software should I ask my web hosting provider to install
>on the server for server side XSL? (I am familiar with Perl and
>PHP)

Interaction provides server-side XSL with optimized support for dynamic
content. It works with all web servers on OS9, Apache and WebStar V on
MacOSX, as well as many servers on other platforms through FastCGI.

>Thanks!

-- Terje <terje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Media Design in*Progress
   Software for Mac Web Professionals at <http://www.in-progress.com>
   Take Advantage of Server Side XML and XSL with Interaction 4.0!