Re: [xsl] Java code example of transforming via SAX with JAXP 1.1?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Java code example of transforming via SAX with JAXP 1.1?
From: "James Fuller" <james.fuller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:14:45 +0100
import javax.xml.transform.*;
import javax.xml.transform.sax.*;
import javax.xml.transform.dom.*;
import javax.xml.transform.stream.*;
import javax.xml.parsers.*;

public static void transform2result(String strXML, String strXSL, Response
response)
            throws TransformerException, TransformerConfigurationException
                     {
           try{
            File source = new File(strXML);
            File style = new File(strXSL);

            // Set the error listener of the factory
            PrintErrorListener factoryerror = new PrintErrorListener();

            factoryerror.response = response;
            Transformer t = factory.newTransformer(new StreamSource(style));
            transformerror.response = response;
            t.setErrorListener(transformerror);
            t.transform(new StreamSource(source),new
StreamResult(System.out));

           }catch(Exception e){
           }

    }

a bit OT this,

something like this will do, notice I am piping the output to System.out u
can write to a file

also u may need to setup ErrorListeners to handle error processing.

cheers, jim fuller