Re: [xsl] Date in document !

Subject: Re: [xsl] Date in document !
From: Jarkko.Moilanen@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:37:49 +0300 (EEST)
Or U could also get the date from xml-processor, see my messages from
mmmm...what was it? about 2,5 months ago.

Cheers
Jarkko

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
> xmlns:java = "java">
> <xsl:template match="/">
> <xsl:value-of select="java:util.Date.new()"/>
> <!-- the date u get this is of the format "Tue Jun 25 14:59:27 BST 2002"
> you may format this date string to which ever way u like -->
> </xsl:template>
> </xsl:stylesheet>
>
> HTH
> Vasu
>

> >From: Mehul Kishor Mehta <mkishor@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [xsl] Date in document !
> >Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:08:33 -0400
> >

> >I am using XSLT to parse XML, and I am using SAXON to create html
> format
> >output. I would like to know is there anyway I can insert date (on
> which
> >document is created) in the document. Please let me know if anyone
> knows
> >anyway to do so.
> >
> >Please note, XML file is generated by some other tool and so I cannot
> >hand-edit XML file.
> >
> >Thanks for your help in advance,
> >Mehul.

Jarkko Moilanen         *You are wise, witty, and wonderful,     *
Researcher/ ITCM        *but you spend too much time             *
jm60697@xxxxxx          *reading this sort of trash.             *
www.uta.fi/~jm60697     *                                        *
GSM: +358 50 3766 927   *                                        *