RE: [xsl] xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml-stylesheet p.i. and other options
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:13:09 +0100
Mike,
Hey don't worry. I don't think anyone is having a go at you. Just
discussing. I disagree with you but we can do that on this list without
anyone getting the hump.
I think pi's are the way to go because they are hints to the application
on how it should process the data. I agree that there could be a lot
better framework to handle all of theese multiple file situations but we
don't have one.
For schema they use schemaLocation which does adulterate the xml whereas
a pi is just a hint and comes in the preamble before the data proper.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml