Re: [xsl] Question:from Michael Kay's Book

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question:from Michael Kay's Book
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:10:11 +0100
> selects all the elements in the document that have a width  attribute "
> means..
It means what you think it means, it's the same as
//*[@width]

which is a clearer way of writing it, Michael was just making a point
about //@ being legal I think.

> should return me all the rooms text like
> my room 1
> my room 2
> my room 3
> my room 4..

no only the first because value-of gives the string value of the first
node in document order of the supplied node set.

If you used copy-of you would get all the elements output.

David