RE: [xsl] Transform Problem Too Much IO

Subject: RE: [xsl] Transform Problem Too Much IO
From: "Scott Purcell" <spurcell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:22:55 -0500
Thanks for the response. I am trying to think through this. The values are coming from a web page as http params. I would like to use the xsl:params but I would not have any clue how to get the parameter value from the servlet to the xml file as the value for a param.

Here is a piece of my xml that I have currently: I am trying to insert a string for users to change colors of the background and foreground of the display.

<ad_content>
  <label>hidden</label>
  <default_value>This is the default value</default_value>
  <user_value>This is some user input</user_value>
</ad_content>
on and on with these

I want to concat the following nodes:
<param>
<bgcolor>red</bgcolor>
<fgcolor>yellow</fgcolor>
</param>

where the color red and yellow come from parameters that are handed to my servlet that uses xalan to throw the display to the browser.

Thanks,