RE: [xsl] How to throw transformation to browser

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to throw transformation to browser
From: "Joel Konkle-Parker" <jjk3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 06:41:39 -0500

Haha, yes, that's true. That's only for the front page, though, where
the only thing we need is the attribute page="home" to tell what page
it is. The real beauty of our system is with the articles
(http://www.ballsome.com/test/games/hardware/articles/20011107-1.xml).
We decided it would be better to split it up into two stylesheets,
one for the main pages, one for the article pages, so users don't
have to download a huge stylesheet for each page.

Any thoughts would be welcome, however.

- -joeljkp

http://www.ballsome.com