Re: Sablotron's DOM2 support [was: Re: [xsl] [ANNOUNCE] Sablotron 0.95]

Subject: Re: Sablotron's DOM2 support [was: Re: [xsl] [ANNOUNCE] Sablotron 0.95]
From: Petr Cimprich <petr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:22:40 +0200
Gerret,

A PHP wrapper over Sablot's DOM functionality is almost done, as far as I know. It could hopefully be released with the very next version of PHP. You can check out the CVS version (of PHP, it should fit to Sablotron 0.90) now, if you want.

Cheers,
Petr

Gerret Apelt wrote:

Hi Petr -- since PHP's DOMXML is still incomplete/undocumented, I would love to give Sablotron's DOM Level 2 implementation a try. Are there any plans to make this functionality available from PHP?

--
Petr Cimprich
Ginger Alliance