[xsl] XSL FO< Chapter 18 of the XML Bible, has been updated

Subject: [xsl] XSL FO< Chapter 18 of the XML Bible, has been updated
From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:10:51 -0400
I'm happy to announce that I've posted an updated version of Chapter 18 of the XML Bible, XSL Formatting Objects, at Cafe con Leche:

http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible2/chapters/ch18.html

This is the complete chapter, approximately 70 pages with many full examples
of XSL-FO. Everything should now be up-to-date with the November 2001 Recommmendation of the XSL-FO specification and FOP 0.20.4. Mostly the changes were fairly minor, just changing the master-name attribute to the master-reference attribute on about four elements. I also updated the FOP coverage to version 0.20.4, and fixed a few minor errors where I noticed them.

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Writer/Programmer |