Re: [xsl] The Future of Browser-Bound XML?

Subject: Re: [xsl] The Future of Browser-Bound XML?
From: "Charles Knell" <cknell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:34:40 -0700
CSS is concerned with the appearance of elements on your web page, and
not their semantics. That's why you can't explain via CSS that one element
is a link and the other is an inline image.

Concepts such as "link" and "inline image" belong to the world of HTML.
You could alter the appearance of these elements by transforming their
contents into HTML tags that browsers understand (such as "div", "span",
"h1") with XSLT, and then alter their appearance by manipulating the
element's "style" object properties with CSS.

--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email

---- Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>