RE: [xsl] Unwanted Empty Elements from transformation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Unwanted Empty Elements from transformation
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:43:43 +0100
The most likely explanation is that your source XML contains
Foundation.Core.Class elements that do not contain a
Foundation.Core.ModelElement.name child. There are various easy ways to
fix it, but it's hard to be specific without knowing more about your
source document and your requirements.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx