RE: [xsl] tags?

Subject: RE: [xsl] tags?
From: martin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:47:14 +0000 (GMT)
du calme!

we can't help you if we don't understand what the problem is, which is
why everyone who replied asked you to supply more information!
if you like, send a relevant bit of the stylesheet or XML document in.

as Michael stated, there are a few things that will make it easier to
understand your issue, one of them (though not strictly necessary) is
writing good english - it is an english list, after all.

at the end of the day, you can't expect anyone to spend time and energy on
solving your problem if you don't take the time to write a proper
explanation of it!

now to your problem ->> check if your "xsl page" is valid xml. maybe you
forgot to close a tag properly. otherwise, for a quick fix, you could try
to leave the < and > as they are and set the output method to
"text". though i'm just guessing here.

a plus,

/m

p.s. ton anglais n'est pas si terrible que ca ;)