RE: [xsl] Recursive grouping won't recurse...

Subject: RE: [xsl] Recursive grouping won't recurse...
From: "Hunsberger, Peter" <Peter.Hunsberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:33:10 -0500
Robert,

I should have made it clear that the names of the elements are not known
before hand, however, I don't think that would really affect your basic
algorithm?  I do see one issue however; the elements must remain in document
order, no sorting allowed.  However, I'm not sure that's an issue since
elements with the same type always occur adjacent to each other.  Then
there's the fact that I only want to group if the "flag" is set to true, but
that could be added to your algorithm also.  I'll give an appropriately
modified version a shot and see it does the trick.