[xsl] XSL in ACS (or RedHat CCM)

Subject: [xsl] XSL in ACS (or RedHat CCM)
From: Andrew Sleigh <andrew.sleigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 16:57:59 +0000
Hello,

I'm new to XSL and to this list, and I've rather jumped in at the deep end,
as we're developing a large site for a client using what used to be called
ArsDigita ACS (and is now called RedHat CCM).

I was wondering if there are any resources out there for people using ACS ,
or any people on this list who've used it or at least the bits written in
XSL.

Specifically, I'm looking for
- a reference for the pre-built components (all the bebop and
content-management stuff) and how to customise them;
- information on how to integrate your own components
- best practice guides on how to write and modify the XSL so it works well,
and is easy to maintain.

The official website at
http://ccm.redhat.com/doc/core-platform/5.0/
doesn't really cover the XSL parts of the product in any detail, and the
community sections, where I assume there would be lots of XSL expertise are
offline at the moment
http://www.redhat.com/software/ccm/community/

Anyone got any pointers?
Cheers,