[xsl] XSLT output from XDR instead of XML

Subject: [xsl] XSLT output from XDR instead of XML
From: "Perez, Santiago" <PerezS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:54:00 -0400
Excuse the beginner question but has anyone ever tried building an XSLT data
entry screen based on an XDR schema dynamically? I've been given the task to
create a forms library from XDR Schemas which I will be reading from WebDav
for BizTalk.

I'm guessing I can do XSLT from the schema but not sure if I can bind XSLT
to XDR instead of an XML. The problem is that I will not know what the node
names will be in the XDR file ahead of time and therefore would have to
create the XSL in such a way that it will not need the literal names of the
nodes. Is there a way to do that?
Any pointers or links or would be greatly appreciated.