[xsl] msxsl encoding

Subject: [xsl] msxsl encoding
From: "Brad Miller" <Brad.Miller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:04:23 -0700
I am using Xalan-J for transormations but I noticed the post a few days ago about using msxsl at the command line.
So I went and downloaded the exe and tried using it. It is a lot faster than Xalan-J and I wouldn't mind using it but I can't figure out how to change the encoding. I have to manually change it from unicode to ASCII in order to view my output. (I am creating jsp's and the server doesn't recognize 16 bit encoding)

Does anyone know if there is a switch of some sort that I can use to change the encoding?
It doesn't seem to read the encoding set in the XML file. I searched a couple newsgroups but couldn't find anything relative.

Thanks
Brad