Re: [xsl] XSLTC and namespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLTC and namespaces
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 23:21:55 +0200
Maybe the old problem of default namespace (without prefix)?

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5536.html#d163e1098

Joerg

irene_hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am converting an XSLT application (which I wrote) to XSLTC. The
application works fine in XSLT.

I have a stylesheet and three xml files. The stylesheet accepts the second
two xml files as params. Under XSLTC the stylesheet converts the two
(param) xml files happily but does not appear to recognise the main xml
file. They all use namespaces.

In the stylesheet I can get it to write out the main xml file after the
<xsl:template match="/"> by use <xsl:value-of select="."/>  but I cannot
access parts of the tree by any form of xpath. I have tried every
combination of namespace/no namespace/ slash/dot etc and I cannot find the
combination that works!

Does anyone have any clues as to what I am missing ?

Assistance appreciated.

Irene Hall