RE: [xsl] Site Check

Subject: RE: [xsl] Site Check
From: "bryan" <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:57:10 +0200
>How 'bout a quick site check on http://www.ballsome.com
works fine although I noticed the following things:

 the mouseovers on the menu at the second level will show an area even
if there is no content. You have a lot of xsl:for-each's in your
stylesheet so I didn't want to try and debug, but it looks to me that
probably the  <xsl:for-each select="article">

LOOK HERE--><xsl:if test="position()&lt;=3">
...</xsl:if>

<xsl:if test="count(article)>3">
translate(../category_name,'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','abcdefghijklmno
pqrstuvwxyz'), '/',
translate(../category_name,'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ','abcdefghijklmno
pqrstuvwxyz'), '.xml')}">more...</a>

</xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each>
is to blame cause the count(article)>3 is working fine, i.e you're
getting the word more, no doubt the position() of your articles is not
less than 3?