RE: [xsl] DTD

Subject: RE: [xsl] DTD
From: "Charles Knell" <cknell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:43:03 -0700
As you are new to XML, my advice is to learn two basic concepts:
1) Well-formed
2) Valid

A well-formed document has no errors in tag matching or attribute quoting,
or other such tidiness issues.

A valid document is a well-formed document which also conforms to a specified
DTD.

Your browser is checking well-formedness, but not validity.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email