[xsl] the OTHER attributes with XPath

Subject: [xsl] the OTHER attributes with XPath
From: "Daniel N. Javastark" <djavastark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:35:37 +0200
Hi, I'm trying to pull off all the OTHER attributes than one with a
particular name from, for example, this xml snippet:

<PERSON NAME="JUAN LUIS" UNIQUEID="A" HEIGHT_CATEGORY="2" SEX="M">

Let's say I want to get all the attributes except for "NAME": "UNIQUEID",
"HEIGHT_CATEGORY", and "SEX".

I can pull off the "PERSON" node which contains an attribute named "NAME":

	xpath: //PERSON[name(@NAME)='NAME']

or any "PERSON" node that does NOT contain the attribute "NAME":

	xpath: //PERSON[not(name(@NAME)='NAME')]

or all the attributes of "PERSON":

	xpath: //PERSON/@*

but I don't know how to get all the attributes except "NAME".

Is there any way to do this?  In XSL using or programatically I can do it by
iterating through the attributes, of course, but if there's a way to do it
with XPath, great.

Thanks,
Dan