RE: [xsl] xsl:include href attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include href attribute
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:29:03 +0100
> Can someone help me out as to where I am going wrong
> here? I am trying to use a var as the value of the
> href attribute of xsl:include.

You have said where you are going wrong: you are trying to do something
the language does not allow. <xsl:include> is expanded at compile time,
long before the values of variables are known.

Now tell us what problem you were trying to solve.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx