Re: [xsl] urgent - carriage return, line feed, xml data - urgent

Subject: Re: [xsl] urgent - carriage return, line feed, xml data - urgent
From: Peter Davis <pdavis152@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:43:25 -0700
On Tuesday 16 July 2002 11:49, tp001 tp wrote:
> this did not work

Exactly how did it not work?  Please explain and show examples of the output,
hex codes, whatever is necessary.

> is there an escape character for CRLF
> or carriage return like I have put for the ampersand above.

Yes, CR is '&#13;' and LF is '&#10;' -- you can put '&#13;&#10;' together to
make CRLF.  But note that XML normalizes CRLF sequences to be just LF, so
that it can be used cross-platform.  Is this the problem you are seeing?

--
Peter Davis