[xsl] Importing HTML into my output

Subject: [xsl] Importing HTML into my output
From: "abhishek srivastava" <abhishes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:04:45 +0530
Hello All,

I am using XSLT go generate HTML output. In my XML Document data there is a tag like <file name="foo.html" />

I want to write a xsl:template which will read the contents of foo.html and put it into the output which is being generated. (here foo.html can also be foo.wml of foo.xhtml)

I tried looking into xsl:include and xsl:import but both of them work on importing other XSLs.

How can I import the HTML data and then make it a part of the output. The content of the file foo.html should not be checked for wellformed because its html and not guaranteed to be well formed.

regards,
Abhishek.