[xsl] combining oracle node-set with msxml node-set

Subject: [xsl] combining oracle node-set with msxml node-set
From: dave beattie <dave.beattie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:42:52 +0100
I guess like many people, I wish to use a single stylesheet in more than one
processor. In my case the processors I need to cater for are oracle and
msxml. Since my stylesheet uses the node-set extension function, I need to
use a different extension function for the two cases. I therefore have a
xsl:choose element which either uses msxsl:node-test() or ora:node-test()
depending on the processor.

This works fine in msxml, however in oracle I get the error - Extension
function namespace should start with
'http://www.oracle.com/XSL/Transform/java/'. If I comment out the
msxsl:node-test() line out of my stylesheet then it works fine. Oracle does
not seem to be able to ignore a line which it doesn't have to process. Any
suggestions - I assume I can't have run-time dependant namespaces?

Thanks in advance

Dave Beattie