Re: [xsl] XML transformation output to be in NON UTF-16 on MSXML 3.0.

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML transformation output to be in NON UTF-16 on MSXML 3.0.
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:54:48 +0100
Hi Rupesh,

> yes. that is the only statment of hope: the output property. And the
> only way is by giving it the custom output. Meaning, we need to get
> an object which can serve as an acceptor of the output. So here goes
> the tests for such an object: (x-sjis is an alias for SHIFT-JIS)

You have to set the output property to the object before you do the
transformation. Try:

  xslProc.output = xmlSink;
  xslProc.transform();

and then looking at xmlSink. It will be populated with the results of
the transformation, and you can then save it out in the correct
encoding (hopefully!).

Cheers,

Jeni

---