[xsl] Adding variables to the definitions tag

Subject: [xsl] Adding variables to the definitions tag
From: Daae-Qvale Christoffer <Christoffer.Daae-Qvale@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:52:08 +0200
Maybe this is a FAO, but I'll give it a try anyway...

I'm using the <xsl:attribute> to add new namspaces to my definitions tag. It
works fine when I specify the namspace like this:
<xsl:attribute name="xmlns:bla">"http://www.bla.org/bla";
</xsl:attribute>

But I want to make it more flexible and use different namespace values from
different xml files. So I get the namespace values and assign them to
variables, which is no problem. But I cannot use <xsl:attribute> for adding
to the definitions tag, because I'm not allowed to use variable names inside
the <xsl:attribute> tag.
So my question is, does anybody know what I should use for adding them my
definitions tag?