[xsl] ANN: XSLT Tools and Resources Links Page Posted

Subject: [xsl] ANN: XSLT Tools and Resources Links Page Posted
From: Chuck White <chuckwh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:10:07 -0700
Hi folks:

While developing Mastering XSLT for Sybex I've culled quite a number of
resources that may help members of this list. There are two:

One, a list of XSLT-related tools:

http://www.javertising.com/webtech/xslttools.asp

and another, a list of general resources:

http://www.javertising.com/webtech/xsl_links.asp

If you maintain a page contained on this list and would like to submit a
correction, email me at the address below, and then please be patient, as I
may not be able to respond promptly.

The thanks for these resources really goes to all the people who are
responsible for the vast amount of work represented on these pages. Most of
you know who you, and they, are.

Cheers,

Charles White
The Tumeric Partnership