RE: handling namespaces in advance Re: [xsl] namespace required in transform

Subject: RE: handling namespaces in advance Re: [xsl] namespace required in transform
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:52:10 +0100
You might like to re-read the "family tree" case study in XSLT
Programmer's Reference, where I construct the data model directly from a
GEDCOM file - no XML involved. The XSLT processor is simply front-ended
with a parser that implements the SAX XMLReader interface, but takes
GEDCOM rather than XML as input.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx