Re: [xsl] ANN: XSLT Tools and Resources Links Page Posted

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANN: XSLT Tools and Resources Links Page Posted
From: Chuck White <chuckwh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:36:11 -0700
DaveP wrote:

> > http://www.javertising.com/webtech/xsl_links.asp
> From which:
> The XSLT Developer's List is a comprehensive resource for XSLT developers.
> Be warned that newbie questions are occasionally flamed,
>

> I don't believe that to be true.
>
> Even people asking about ancient history from 1998 still mostly
> get an answer.
>
> Regards DaveP.

It wasn't meant disrespectfully. I've seen it happen "occasionally" since
the list started, and my true intent was to steer folks to your FAQ to avoid
the 301st question on outputting &nbsp to HTML. The above quoted sentence
concludes thusly:

"but this is where the developers who created and currently maintain XSLT
hang out, and where the definitive answers for your questions lie"

I probably should have added that this is the most helpful developer's list
I've ever seen. That's what I tell people one on one.

Cheers,

Charles White
The Tumeric Partnership
http://www.tumeric.net