[xsl] Having Tags when the output method is text

Subject: [xsl] Having Tags when the output method is text
From: "Swati Attarde" <swatid18@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:00:08 +0000
Hello all,
Here is my problem description. I have to generate a jsp file using xslt . The problem lies in that jsp contains both html tags plus some java specific code enclosed in <% generally. If i use the output format as html or xml then everywhere i have to disable output escaping because in the output file i want < and not &lt; . If i use the output format as text, the html tags have to be included in the cdata section or else they donot appear in the output. Is there any better way where i can obtain the combination the text and html and have minimum number of cdatas or disable output escapings?
regards,
swati