Re: Re: [xsl] Copying nodes from other than the input file

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Copying nodes from other than the input file
From: Maik Stührenberg <Maik.Stuehrenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:41:34 +0200
Hello,

last week I asked for a possibility to copy nodes from a second input file. I tried the solution given me from Joerg Heinicke (thanks) <xsl:copy-of select="document(MetaData/Technical/Location)/html/head"/> but it does not work, neither with Saxon 6.52, 7.1 or XSLTProc.
Using <xsl:copy-of select="document(MetaData/Technical/Location)"/> works but no other XPath expression. I tested it with a valid XHTML file (taken from W3C pages). Any further ideas what's going wrong?

Regards

Maik Stührenberg