RE: [xsl] xml-stylesheet and vars

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml-stylesheet and vars
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 19:37:00 +0100
I never use the <?xml-stylesheet?> processing instruction. I don't think
it's appropriate for an XML document to say how it should be processed.
I think it would be much better to control the relationship between
source documents and stylesheets in a different way: exactly how,
depends on your application.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx