Re: [xsl] Tabs

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tabs
From: Paul Tremblay <phthenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:03:26 -0400
on 8/12/02 9:46 AM, sascha at sascha@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
> i have a problem transforming tabs into :fo, maybe i should better post this
> into the xsl:fo list , but i  guess it is more a XSLT thing:
> Here's my Input :

Sorry I don't have a direct answer to your question. I was interested to
know how you got your input. It appears you used a Microsoft RTF document?
Did you use a translator? I am writing a perl script to translate RTF to
XML, and would like to know what other people are using to convert RTF to
XML.

Thank you

Paul

PS I hope this question isn't off topic. But after all, converting RTF to
XML, so that you can convert XML to some other format using a
stylesheet--isn't that related?