[xsl] variable from file

Subject: [xsl] variable from file
From: "alex ek" <alexek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Aug 2002 11:37:46 -0000
I am using session id of user when he tries to access a particular site.
What i want to know is it possible i can get that session id in stylesheet.
I have an php file in which user enters the URL.There i am getting session id by session_id function of php.
Then it goes to next php file where i am converting it with xslt processor of php(sablotron).As they are php file session id is same in both file.
I want to create different folders for different users in xslt stylesheet giving them the name which is there sesion id like c45302e81bc584897ae384887892063b.
is it possible .
alexek