Re: [xsl] Apply-template printing text from parent before applying template to child

Subject: Re: [xsl] Apply-template printing text from parent before applying template to child
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:04:16 +0000
Hi Michel,
Its a bit difficult to guess what you actually want..
but if you change the apply-templates in your Letter Template to
<xsl:apply-templates select="nsf"/> (here u are asking the processor to look for the template which matches the element nsf )
Then you would get the following result..

2002-01-01

Firstname  Lastname
101 MyRoad
Apt 8
MyCity,  MyProv
A1A 1A1

Dear Member:

We wish to advice you that your chequing account currently has insufficient funds to cover the cheque / MasterCard debit of 60.00 received today.

hope this helps ( if the above result is what you are expecting )

Vasu