Re: [xsl] selecting a parameter using string expression?

Subject: Re: [xsl] selecting a parameter using string expression?
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:34:20 +0200
Mattias Konradsson wrote:
Hmm, I've bit of a problem, I need to fetch a string from an attribute in an
xml-file and then see if there's a parameter with the same name (parameter
to the stylesheet that is). Can't find any way to run filters on parameters
like I can on elements, anyone know how to accomplish this?

You can see whether a parameter with the same name exists: document('')/*/xsl:param[@name=$attribute-name] but I'm not aware of a way to get the value assigned to the parameter. XSLT has been designed to be a compiled language.

J.Pietschmann