[xsl] Formatting

Subject: [xsl] Formatting
From: Candi <andi2c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:57:04 -0400
I have taken a BMP and converted it to a HTM file. From this file I created
an XSL document to format this invoice and write it out to HTML with the
data filled in. The problem is this... The invoice may look like this: item
no, item desc, price, tax, line total. The problem is that when there is no
price, tax, or line total my boss wants asteriks in the position. It has to
be summed at the end. I'm not sure of how to do this. Also, if these fields
are blank, then there is a name in the descript and a notes field that has
to be written on the line below the name.. The problem is, I have set up two
tables in my HTML. One of them has the first five fields, the second one has
the last field. (this is done for the image purposes, there is a line in
between). When the line below the name is written out, it should be across
all fields starting from the item descript to the line totals.
How in the world is this supposed to be done?? Thank you for any help.

Example..

		owes 1-blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
00001  	T-Shirts					10.00	1.79	  11.79