RE: [xsl] xsl/xslt coding standard

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl/xslt coding standard
From: "Drew Hodge" <drew.hodge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:03:30 -0400
There's already a tool around that produces Javadoc-like HTML documentation of suitably commented XSLT code.  It's called XSLdoc and is available at http://www.xsldoc.org/.  When I say 'suitably commented', I mean HTML comments in the Javadoc sense, so anyone familiar with Javadoc should have no problem with XSLdoc.

Of course, this doesn't answer the original question as to whether there are any coding standards or conventions for XSL.  I don't suppose there are, but I would suggest that following the coding style used in DocbookX and adding suitable comments would be a good starting point.

Drew