RE: [xsl] Re: xsl/xslt coding standard

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: xsl/xslt coding standard
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:24:11 +0200
Hi folks,

thanks for your input. Thats what i was exactly for, when i submit the thread Documenting xsl code II at 23. Juli 2002 15:38.

The discussion now get me a little confused.
Where lays the problem with:

> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
>                 xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
>                 xmlns:doc="doc:documentation"
>                 extension-element-prefixes="doc">
>
> <doc:module>Here's some documentation of my stylesheet</doc:module>
>
> <xsl:template match="/">
>   <doc:template name="templateName" match="whatever">
>      <doc:descr>And I can use it within templates too!</doc:descr>
>      <doc:result type="tNode-set">result description</doc:result>
>      <doc:param name="someName">Param description</doc:param>
>      <doc:param name="someOtherName">Param description</doc:param>
>      <xsl:fallback />
>   </doc:template>
> </xsl:template>
if i understand correctly, this a good approach, because

	1. i can code a documenting stylesheet to build a resulting documentation of my application stylesheet
	2. everything with the namespace doc is not outputted from my application stylesheet.	Need i for this purpose: exclude-result-prefixes="doc" ?

Can anyone explain please for what is <xsl:fallback /> in <doc:template> ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
Networking Artist