Re: RE: RE: [xsl] DOM and XML parser

Subject: Re: RE: RE: [xsl] DOM and XML parser
From: "ashu t" <aashut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Aug 2002 10:51:27 -0000
Thanks a lot to all of you
When i posted that question i had no idea that it will run so long.
It all started with my confusion about DOM,SAX,XSLT and with this long discussion i got really large amount of information about difference between "match" and "select" .To be very honest I really did not know about the difference or rather never thought in this way.
So it is clear now that XPATH and XSLT are inseparable sometimes we use subset sometimes full XPATH 1.0 but we use them definitely.
One thing I asked that who creates the tree like structure (even on conceptual level)XML Parser or XSLT Processor?
Any way it was really very informative.
Thanks once again to all of you
ashu