RE: [xsl] Blank Screen

Subject: RE: [xsl] Blank Screen
From: "James Fuller" <james.fuller@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:33:54 +0100

You might want to check if MSXML is installed and the correct version, as
this is the DLL that takes care of the business of XML validation,
tranformation and so on....

you may check at www.bayes.co.uk/xml they have a sniffer there...or go to
www.netcrucible.com or microsoft xml msdn center.

in the future, including a sample of your xslt may also reveal to us, that
it may be a syntax or namespace problem....do the MSXML check first.

cheers, jim fuller